Content Marketer – Full Time, Permanent Position
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, forward thinking, experienced individual to join our busy e-commerce team at our award winning business in the busy market town of Kelso.
To consistently deliver excellent content consistent with the businesses branding, ethos and values across various marketing platforms. Ensuring excellent standards are maintained at all times and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
Core Job Duties
- To generate exciting content through photography, videography and narrative
- Use of Adobe photoshop and indesign (or equivalent)
- Social Media - Facebook, Instragram, Twitter
- In house studio photography of products
- Photography of relevant content and shop floor
- Producing and maintaining a content calendar/plan
- Working with shop staff and e-commerce staff to ensure all aspects of the business are represented across the channels appropriately
- Generating content for emails, publications and print media
- Strategising with our digital marketer with regards to execution of content produced
- Advert creation
- Gain knowledge and experience in advertising and audience building
- Maintaining and improving website content mainly around history and interesting information about brands
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and merchandising retail areas
- Forward thinking, enthusiastic and creative
- Demonstrate flexibility when required within the role and provide holiday and/or sickness cover.
- Able to attend external events, working offsite as required
Skills and Interests
- Experience using Adobe photoshop and indesign (or equivalent) - essential
- Experience in photography - essential
- Experience in videography - preferable
- Experience in blog writing (preferable)
- Enjoy working with a team
- A role for someone who loves content
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Clean driving licence
- An interest in the ‘Country way of Life’
- Competitive salary
- Working for a busy, family owned and independently run, award winning company
Hours: Minimum 40 hours per week contract based for 5 days.
Start Date: September 2020 Salary: Competitive
To apply for this position, please forward your CV with a covering letter, stating why you are the right person for this vacancy to Rachel Thomson at email@example.com
Closing date for applications – Friday 21st August 2020.