Sales Advisor – Full Time, Menswear
We are a leading country lifestyle retailer based in the heart of the Scottish Borders.
We have an opportunity for a hardworking, friendly individual to join our menswear team in Kelso.
Become a key member of the sales team working hard to achieve high standards with a positive can-do attitude.
Retail Sales Adviser Job Duties
- Welcome all customers with a warm and friendly manner.
- Assisting shoppers to find what they are looking for while offering them advice and guidance.
- Manage stock control, assist with ordering and dealing with deliveries.
- Assist the store team to deliver outstanding customer service and operational excellence.
- Ensure visual merchandising standards are maintained to the highest levels.
- Accurately undertake store administration as and when required.
- Responsible for processing cash and card payments as well as opening and closing the till.
- Ensure all retail areas are maintained to the highest standards at all times and stock is replenished regularly.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the look-out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Deal with any customer complaints and problems in line with the company policy, and report to a manager.
- Demonstrate flexibility when required within the role and provide holiday and/or sickness cover.
Additional Job Role Duties & Responsibilities
- Measuring for hire wear and dealing with hire process, training will be provided.
- Assisting with photo shoots and external events
Skills and Experience
You will need a range of skills, notably:
- Retail experience not essential but would be an advantage
- Acting with a professional and respectful manner to all individuals
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Enjoy working with the public
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Have a polite, helpful manner
- Be confident and assertive
- An interest in outdoor pursuits/country lifestyle
- An interest in luxury lifestyle brands
40 hours per week based on 5 days including Saturdays, flexibility of working hours is essential.
Must be able to attend external events, which may involve nights away.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV with a covering letter, stating why you are the right person for this vacancy to Vanessa Murray at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications – Friday 28th of September 2018